Created: November 2019
Updated: January 2022
A volunteer TMA and membership can be earned in the following ways:
- Trail Work
- Club Assistance
- Club officer or board member
Club officers and board members will recognize and issue volunteer TMAs and club dues or merchandise to members who meet the criteria at the club’s December meeting.
- Any member that provides 3 workdays in coordination with the Trail Master would be eligible for a TMA and club dues.
- The Trail Master will provide information on members who meet these criteria.
- Members with less than 3 workdays will be eligible for club merchandise/swag when available.
- Club members that volunteer their own heavy equipment for trail work in coordination with the Trail Master will be eligible for a TMA and club dues.
- Members that perform extra work for the good of the club will be eligible for a TMA and club dues. (e.g. county club representative, special project such as organizing a fundraising event).
- We want to encourage our members to utilize the skills they have to assist the club.
- Club officers and board members will decide who is eligible.
Club Officer Or Board Member
- Elected officers and board members will be eligible during the time they are in office for a TMA and club dues.
The Chittenden Dammers seeks to recognize and reward members who are active in the club. We want individuals to help the club succeed in the way that best suits each member’s skill set.